Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Put down the pitchforks...

I know, I know, it's been a lifetime since I blogged!  Life, in a word, has gotten in the way.  But I know that there are some who are sitting on the edge of their seats, just wondering what we've been up to! (Humor me.)

Well, the biggest news is that we're moving in 4 days.  Only 3 miles, to a duplex in the next town.  We're almost done painting the new apartment (the landlord let us pick our own colors--silly me, he was getting free labor, of course he let us pick our own colors!), now just comes the massive push to pack everything and cart if over.  Please don't mention unpacking....I'm fragile right now.

I went to Chicago 2 weeks ago for Pampered Chef's national conference.  A good time was had by all, and I'm excited about the new products.  (Which will, of course, be showing up at my OLD apartment on Saturday--no use unpacking them...sigh.)

Trying to get any schooling done came to a screeching halt, oh, right about the time we signed the new rental agreement.  Eli still isn't finished with his math.  You always incur expenses while moving, regardless of how frugal you are, so I don't have $ for new curriculum yet, either.  I think we'll be getting a late start to the school year this year!

That's about it.  Moving, moving, oh, more moving and trying to run a business  Good times.

1 comment:

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)