Sunday, May 10, 2009

Softball season is here again!

The church softball season has begun!  Steve isn't playing this year, but that doesn't stop the kids and I from hanging out with our friends cheering them on!

Our home field is at Maple Root Baptist church in Coventry--it's a little bit buggy, but it's home. :)

Usually the beginning of the season is cold enough that we're all bundled up in coats and blankets, but we had a gorgeous, warm day!

Here's Justin M. making a play at shortstop:




Justin D. guarding third base:



Eli having fun at the game



Kyle & Tommy warming the bench



Batter up!  Andy gets ready to swing:




Maddie & her friend, Callie



Unfortunately, we didn't win this game, but the team did win the next one!  Game 3 is tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, has your church grown a lot since, oh about five years ago when I was last there? Is it a hip young church now too? I saw your pictures on facebook. Looks like it's really growing!


    Just watch out for Christian Hill. Their softball team is a total cult

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)