Well, the first 2 days on antibiotics went okay. Then, on Thursday, hay fever kicked in. I usually have a hay fever reaction to antibiotics, sometimes worse, sometimes not so bad. Thursday was bad.
With a sinus infection, hay fever, and dry winter weather, it's a perfect storm for nosebleeds. And wow. I've had a few doozies. Hate that. The doctor switched my antibiotic on Saturday, so we'll see how I do.
Had to go to church yesterday, even though I was beat. Taught Suday School. Maddie and Eli stayed home because Maddie didn't feel well. She's congested today. :(
Busy week this week. Steve has to register for the spring semester of plumbing school tonight. We have a meeting tomorrow night. I'm working Wednesday night. Plus all of the regular school stuff with the kids.
Okay, off to switch the laundry. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)