Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New dishes

For the last oh, five years or so, we've had Pampered Chef Dots collection dishes.  Yes, my husband ate off of plates with colorful dots on them every night.  Talk about being secure in your manhood. :)

Anyway, PC discontinued those dishes last spring, and came out with a set of all-white dishes.  Steve's response? "Yes, you can buy those. Do it now."  :)  So I bought them, and they sat in my basement for 6 months.

Last weekend, I had a PC Yard Sale for my customers & friends. And sold my Dots dishes.  Once the cabinet was cleared, we brought up the new dishes. Finally.

Here they are--I just like that I was able to clean out the cabinet and rearrange some things!



2 comments:

  1. LOL - I so want folks to leave comments on my blog too! Seems the limited folks that read mine, read and go!

    LOVE plain white dishes. Beauty of these is that even if PC discontinues again, nice white dishes can be bought any number of places.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)