Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I bought myself a gift today!

I got a sewing machine!!!  I'm so excited.  I don't know the first thing about using one, but I'm looking forward to learning.  I'd like to learn to machine-quilt (my mom was like, "Amanda, its just sewing straight seams...."--she, of course, knows how to sew very well! LOL).

It's a Shark by EuroPro, model 605.  I don't know if that's good! LOL  Patience is so excited--she can't wait for me to open it!  My dear friend Wendy recommended this brand (her daughter has one), and lo and behold, it was on sale at Kohl's this week.  And I got an additional 15% off!  Woo Hoo!

So now I need to know--what else do I need to quilt? LOL  Oy, this may turn out to be an expensive hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)