Wow--2007! I have a few resolutions for this year, so for posterity's sake (or so that I can laugh NEXT New Year's Day) I'll post them:
Lose 30 pounds. This must happen. Back in 2001, I lost 50 lbs. in 6 months (I had a wedding to attend.). Well, fast forward 5.5 years, and 40 of those pounds have crept back on. I'll be happy losing 25, 30 would be great--40...I just don't know if I would be able to maintain my pre-wedding weight.
Become a runner!! I want to build endurance. I want to be able to go out and run for 30 minutes, enjoy the great outdoors and get a good workout. I'm following an 8 week 0-3 miles workout program. Today I walked/jogged for 25 minutes. My lower legs are killing me.
Learn how to sew & quilt. I bought myself a sewing machine two weeks ago. I am terrified of it! My mom assures me that I cannot break it--I'm not convinced. Anyway, once I master the bobbin, it's on to machine quilting! I'm so excited!
Balance my Pampered Chef business & homeschooling--Okay, okay, stop laughing! It can be done (granted, I haven't done it so well yet, but I serve a big God!). I need to be more organized (who doesn't?)--I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things this week!
That's about it. I'll post my progress!
WOW-those are some major resolutions!! I'm impressed! I only made one this year-that everyone in the family has their very own personal Bible reading time. LOL. I guess if I don't try attain much, I want fail much-LOL.
ReplyDeleteNo, I really want the kids especially to be accountable for their own Bible reading. I've even got the 2 yr old looking at a cloth Busy Bible while I tell her the stories.
And my dh is keeping his Bible in the bathroom to get his Bible reading in-LOL.
Did you get that leak taken care of? How was your Christmas? Love, Holly(applesofgold)