Monday, February 26, 2007

White? Wet? Falling from the sky? What is this stuff?

Oh my gosh, we got some snow!  At least 3-4 inches!  This is the first real snow we've had all year--before this it's just been a dusting or two. 

The kids bundled up and made snowmen--if I feel ambitious later I'll post pictures!  For now, they're asking for hot cocoa!

5 years later, I'm posting a picture!


P.S.  I want to send  a shout-out to my friend, Bobbi!  Thanks for reading--I had so much fun at your house on Friday night!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Oh, I bet the kids are having fun with the snow! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    It was great to catch up on your blog-you sound good and busy.

    Did your sister have the baby yet? Love, Holly

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)