--
Lenny helped the tired mommy's husband get a job with Roto Rooter. And then Lenny and his family hightailed it to Pennsylvania. Even though the kids all got along great. The end.
--
Not such a great story, but there you have it. Our friends, the Gagnons, moved about 4 years ago, and unfortunately, the visits have been few and far between (this is mostly due to the fact that my car wouldn't make the trip to PA--but as soon as I have a vehicle, this will change!).
--
Jess and their four beautiful daughters were up in RI this month, and we were blessed to be able to spend some time with them. I can't believe how the kids have grown--here are some before and after shots:
Christmas Eve 2004
May 2005
Eli & Emma
And here they all are today--The Gagnons added another daughter! The 7 kids had a blast playing together, while Jess and I got to catch up a bit.






No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)