I'm been so neglectful of the blog lately! :) Sorry!
We've been busy, getting ready for Christmas, and just general school busyness. I've been crocheting, Maddie's been knitting, we're getting ready for a week of baking Christmas cookies.
Eli got his H1N1 flu shot last night, and the girls are getting theirs tonight. Steve wanted them to receive the vaccination, and I'm comfortable with it.
I started working out again--using Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds videos. It's been almost 2 weeks, and I'm doing well. I can feel my muscles tightening up. The girls have been working out with me, which is great.
Eli's doing fabulously in his writing class. He's gotten A's on all of his assignments. Overall, the kids are getting through their year's worth of work at a good pace. Finishing by the end of May again shouldn't be a problem.
Have a great week! Hopefully I'll have more time soon to get on and post some pictures of what we've been up to!
I just bought the Walk Away the Pounds video a few weeks ago. Though, to be honest, I haven't been as dedicated as you:( I've done it once in two weeks...so, yeah, no muscle tightening here:) You've given me some motivation though!!!!
ReplyDelete