Our little friend, Sophie, enjoying the pool
Steve had to work that evening, so he could only come for a bit. At least he had the day off, which isn't always the case.
(And yes, his mouth was full of food.)
Here's Eli giving Aidan a ride in the pool. Eli is such a great kid--he's wonderful with the younger children, very patient, and always willing to help them out.
Me & my friend, Kelly--love that girl!
Patience, through the badminton net--it was fun playing this game after we had watched the Wimbledon finals that weekend!
Time for s'mores! Blowing out a marshmallow that had been on fire. :)
Nothing says fun on the 4th of July like sparklers!
(Note how Eli couldn't take his eyes off of the sparkly wonder long enough to look at me while I was taking the picture!)
More fun than that? Sticking sparklers into the fire pit! (C'mon now, that's good, responsible fun! LOL)
I hope you all had a happy & safe Independence Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)