One trip to the emergency room, and one stitch later, he was fine. We went this morning, and his doctor took the stitch out. I have to go buy vitamin E capsules, and apply the oil twice a day for 4-6 weeks to help reduce scarring--the two cuts (one didn't require a stitch) are right above his upper lip. Guess we'll have to start working on a mustache a little sooner than expected!
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Eli gets patched up
Last Tuesday, Eli and the girls were playing "pickle" in the back yard (and yes, I use that term loosely, refering to the postage stamp of dirt behind the apartment we rent), and they picked the two grills as "goo". Eli tripped on the way to the "goo", and took a header into the grill.
One trip to the emergency room, and one stitch later, he was fine. We went this morning, and his doctor took the stitch out. I have to go buy vitamin E capsules, and apply the oil twice a day for 4-6 weeks to help reduce scarring--the two cuts (one didn't require a stitch) are right above his upper lip. Guess we'll have to start working on a mustache a little sooner than expected!
One trip to the emergency room, and one stitch later, he was fine. We went this morning, and his doctor took the stitch out. I have to go buy vitamin E capsules, and apply the oil twice a day for 4-6 weeks to help reduce scarring--the two cuts (one didn't require a stitch) are right above his upper lip. Guess we'll have to start working on a mustache a little sooner than expected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhhhhh, that poor little fella!
ReplyDeleteI hope Elis is feeling better. I often look at my son and thank God that he survived another day.
ReplyDeleteHow are you, my friend? Love, Holly