Tuesday, September 25, 2007

They like me! They really, really like me!



Well at least my friends Jen & Holly do!  They both gave me this wonderful award!  Thank you both!

This is what the person that created this award says about it- the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.

I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose eight bloggers:


Well, she chose 8 bloggers...I'm not quite that ambitious.  I will pick a couple of blogs that have made me laugh & inspired me:

Jill S just cracks me up, and it is a pleasure to get a glimpse into her wild, wacky & wonderful life!

Heather inspires me to try new things! 

Hollie is perhaps the most gracious & giving person I know (online! LOL)--she is always right there with a prayer  or word of encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if I ever have need to start another blog, I believe I will call the Wild, Wacky, Wonderful Life of Jill! Thanks, Amanda, you know you make me smile, and give Alex conniptions!! Love ya, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)