I wish it had been an April Fool's joke, but Eli woke up Wednesday with a 102 fever. The fever has only broken once in 3 days, has been as high as 104.6 and should last another couple of days, according to the doctor. Apparently, it's a strain of the influenza virus, and it's sweeping across RI. Lovely.
--
The girls are fine so far. So that's good.
Madeline went in for her 11 year physical today. She's 5'1" already! Taller than Eli was at his 12 year physical! Yikes.
--
It's been raining for 3 days now. Ugh. At least it's hitting 60 degrees, so we really don't need the heat on. We're supposed to get sunshine for the weekend.
--
Tomorrow is the Rhode Island Guild of Home Teachers 2nd annual Conference. It's right down the road from my house, so I'm planning on going. Steve will be home with the kids.
--
Okay, that's it for now. I'm off to take Eli's temp and give him more Tylenol.
Sounds like RI is a month or so behind us. I had it for three days the beginning of February, I think? It was AWFUL.
ReplyDeleteKrista