--
I mentioned how I was a bit peeved last Saturday when I asked the family to clean the kitchen, but came home to find that virtually nothing had been done. This sign went up, and what a difference it has made!
It's amazing what they accomplish when they know exactly what is expected of them. Of course, both the kids and Steve complained that the isn't "doing dishes", but "cleaning the kitchen". All I know is, that's exactly what my sister and I were expected to do every night when we "did the dishes."
--
Yesterday we took Moses for his first shots at the vet. He did great. No fleas, which is wonderful. He goes back in 3 weeks. He was pretty tuckered out when we got home (he cried for the entire ride there and the entire ride back).
Reeeallly relaxed...
Can't leave out the big boy--he's doing so well with the kitten, playing with him, grooming him...it's great.
So it's been a few days of not doing much. We rented the Hannah Montana movie last night, and the kids enjoyed it. I'm going to let them watch it again now before I bring it back to redbox!
Should always include all of these steps. That's what I had to do for my mom and what I expect when my kids do the dishes. (but never get) I'm making a sign!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
'Lisalyn'