Monday, September 21, 2009

Labor Day Cookout

Our church hosted a Labor Day Cookout at Beavertail Park in Jamestown, RI.  We had perfect weather, and so many people came out.  It was a really fun day!

My friend Nicola, and her beautiful daughter, Valencia



Me and my friend, Kelly--we've been teach Sunday School together for 15 months, but I was just moved up to the next class.  I really enjoyed working with her, and am going to miss my little 3-5 year olds!



Patience putting a kite together--thanks to Miss June for bringing them!



Vivian, who kind of knows that I'm Mrs. Towne, but calls me The Cookie Lady. :)



Maddie and her 2 best friends



Kelly and our dear friend, Beth



Kelly and her husband, John




One of my favorite boys



Who's this handsome devil? :)



our friend, Patrick



Our dear friends, John & Kim--John is in the Navy, and they'll be moving in the spring.  We are going to miss them so much!




Me and my honey



Beavertail is a gorgeous spot





1 comment:

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)