We didn't do anything fancy this year for Mother's Day. Steve worked OT from 6am-12pm (woo hoo--double time!), I took the kids to church, then we hung around being lazy all day. Oh, wait *I* got to be lazy--the kids cleaned up the house, and Steve cleaned the bathroom. Nice.
But I did wake up to homemade cards and candy. :) (It is totally the kids' fault that I've gained 5 lbs--yep, all theirs. I had nothing to do with it!)
This is the card from Maddie. The girls scrounged through some stamping stuff that I have downstairs (my friend, Kathy is a Stampin'Up consultant, and her cards are literally works of art):

She said, "I wanted to write something cheesy," referring to the "My love for you coninuisly (sic) grows like this tree" comment. She succeeded & I loved it!
lol, to Patience. Homemade cards are the best. You are loved
ReplyDelete