I may have mentioned our cat, Moses, on one or two occasions. He's the cat that we got after our Cassie went missing and never came home. Maddie was devastated, and Moses came into our lives.
Moses will be 3 years old this summer. So I guess he's still kind of a kitten. He doesn't miss a chance to get into trouble, though, whether it's tormenting our older cat, trying to eat everything in the house, or....getting upstairs.
Sunday afternoon, Steve put a new door knob on the door between our upstairs and downstairs. It really needed to be replaced, and the door has to stay shut--because of Steve's allergies, the cats aren't allowed up there.
Apparently, the door didn't latch properly, because THIS is what we came home to.
Did I mention that Maddie knits and crochets?
Around and around the yarn went.......
Into the basement, into the bathroom....
We salvaged most of the yarn, but not all of it.
SIGH.
Steve fixed the door that night. Moses is now confined to the downstairs. Until the next time that he manages to get up there. Remind me of things like this if I ever want to get another animal, okay?
I'll be sure to remind you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he had a heck of a time lol
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! thanks for the laugh! :) better you than me??? ;)
ReplyDeleteoh, to have been a fly on the wall to see that kitty go round and round.... ~Becky Dowiot
ReplyDeleteOh MY! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see it in action. lol
ReplyDeleteWow, he must have had SO MUCH FUN! LOL ;-)
ReplyDelete