We were blessed with a visit from my sister at the end of August. We're always thrilled to see them--my kids adore their cousins!
Sunday evening we went to Narragansett Beach. It's such a beautiful area.
I cannot stress enough how much Eli enjoys seeing his cousins. I could probably just send him to Canada every summer, and he'd be fine with that. :) (Of course, that will never happen, because who would kill bugs for me?)
Judah, Patience, Luke & Isaac
Here's Jack!
Eli running to join the kids.
Watch out for that wave!
So cute!
Judah seriously is incapable of taking a bad picture. Such a good looking kid!
Eli, my sister, and Patience
Me & my sis
I love that he's trying to keep his bathing suit on. LOL
Brothers horsing around.
Mom gets in on the action
One last dip before...
Heading out for ice cream!
Luke is actually in the back seat, he's just bending down.
This cone took a dive to the floor 2 seconds after I took this picture.
Relaxing at Mem & Pep's after our outing. (note that Jack had to have his leg's just like Eli's. lol)
Monday afternoon, Christine and I went for pedicures, while my kids watched HER kids. :)
It was a really nice time to chat and catch up sans children.
On Tuesday, we all headed over to East Matunuk Beach. This is the beach that Christine and I grew up going to.
Here's Pep, swimming with Isaac and Judah.
Jack-a-lack!
Judah
These guys sure do like each other.
Christine likes Isaac, too. :)
Whoops!
Eli, Christine & Maddie
They're just playing, right? :)
Luke, trying to outrun a wave.
Maddie & Isaac
Mem & Pep, relaxing in the sun.
Seriously, this kid is a model.
Well, a very dirty model.
Maddie & Jack.
Always looks like he's up to no good. LOL
Maddie & Isaac (under the towel)
Once we cleaned up, we headed back to Mem & Pep's for dinner & visiting. I actually got a picture of all 7 kids, and it only took 3 takes. Quite the good looking bunch, if I do say so myself!
We're hoping to go to Canada around Christmastime. We have to get the kids passports first, though!

gorgeous pics, gorgeous kids, you are truly blessed w/the fun loving gene!
ReplyDeleteLaurie