What is the name of your homeschool?
Towne Academy--Towne is our last name, and I know, its boring! I didn't ask the kids for their opinion! (Is that bad?)
How did you come up with that name?
See above answer
Look to the left of your computer monitor. What is there?
Umm, the computer monitor is on the extreme left of the desk, so past that is the school room trash can, a map of RI, and the door to the school/office room.
Where do you keep you unmatched socks?
They just go in the drawer with the rest of the socks---HOLD ON, the person who made up this quiz actually FOLDS socks?? *stunned*
Towne Academy--Towne is our last name, and I know, its boring! I didn't ask the kids for their opinion! (Is that bad?)
How did you come up with that name?
See above answer
Look to the left of your computer monitor. What is there?
Umm, the computer monitor is on the extreme left of the desk, so past that is the school room trash can, a map of RI, and the door to the school/office room.
Where do you keep you unmatched socks?
They just go in the drawer with the rest of the socks---HOLD ON, the person who made up this quiz actually FOLDS socks?? *stunned*
What habit are you trying to break?
confession time--using foul language. bad habit picked up as a teen. *blush*
What were you doing just before you got online?
Getting host kits ready to mail to my Pampered Chef hosts
Thanks for playing "tag"!!
ReplyDeleteAnd... You are a 'Pamapered Chef' consultant?? Too bad you don't live in MN! I want to have a party and my consultant quit.
I love your homeschool name!! We are "Little Eblings Academy" -- we have 6 little Ebling kids, so... there ya go!! Almost as creative as you, huh??
I enjoyed your answers.
Blessings! ~Beckie
And... yes, I fold socks. Not every time I do laundry, of course, but I do fold them. I try to make sure that there are matched socks in everybody's dresser drawers.
ReplyDelete(Socks should be disposable, really... Wear them for a day, throw them out, open a new pack, wear them for a day, throw them out, open a new pack...)
Happily socked, Beckie
It's been a long time since I hosted a Pampered Chef party. They sure are fun. MMM...Lots of good food! Hope it went well.
ReplyDelete