Wow, late in the day here! Eli's got a friend over, and the girls are watching "Yours, Mine & Ours".
Thirteen reason that I like my new apartment:
We've been here 3.5 months now...this is what I could come up with:
1) There is a window over the kitchen sink. Great breeze! And a view! (of the traffic...)
2) The computer is out of my bedroom!
3) We have a school room!
4) I can send the kids to their rooms (upstairs) and they can't see me watching TV (in the old place Eli would stand right in his doorway and look at me while I was in the kitchen or living room!).
5) The dining room table fits in the dining room with BOTH leaves in the table!
6) I don't have to go outside to do laundry. (In the old apartment, I had to go out to the porch to get to our entrance to the basement where the washer & dryer were.)
7) The only two closets are in MY bedroom!
8) Being a side-by-side duplex, we don't have to carry groceries up a flight of stairs anymore!
9) We have a front door and a backdoor.
10) Just one bathtub! In the old place, we had a bathtub and separate shower stall--twice the cleaning!
11) My mail comes about 5 hours earlier each day (around 11:30am here--it was at least 4:30 in the old house~a whole half mile away)
12) Have a mentioned that I don't live upstairs from my parents anymore?
13) The landlady (lives in the other half of the house) doesn't have a dog, so Patience has avoided the awful habit she had of stepping in dog poo every time she went outside!
Amanda, your apartment sounds really nice! Holly
ReplyDeleteA window over the sink and a schoolroom would move my tail into an apartment any day!!! You are a blessed woman!
ReplyDelete