Wow, has a week gone by already! Whew!
Thirteen Songs:
Three songs that make me cry:
Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce (do you know he wrote it for his son, and then died when his son was still a toddler?)
You'll Be in My Heart by Phil Collins (from the Disney soundtrack--cheesy, I know, but I cry every time)
Great is Thy Faithfulness (hymn)...I sang this in the shower the morning of my daughter Abigail's funeral--and then the pianist was playing it when we walked into the church (unplanned)--"all I have needed, Thy hands have provided..." God knew exactly what we needed to get through that very difficult time.
One song that boyfriends always played for me:
Amanda by Boston (in fact, my dh was the only one who didn't play it for me...maybe that's why I married him! LOL)
Three songs that remind me of riding in the car with my mom:
Don't Go Breakin' My Heart by Elton John & Kiki Dee
Rocket Man by Elton John (can you guess when I was a little kid?? LOL)
She's Always a Woman To Me by Billy Joel
One song that I sang to my best friend in high school, Aimee, to annoy her:
Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond
One song that sounds like my life:
Another Day in Paradise by Phil Vassar
Four songs that are current favorites:
Lemonade by Chris Rice
The Best Song Ever by Chris Rice
Blame Me by Craig Morgan
Boondocks by Little Big Town
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)