Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wheel of Fortune, Part II

So, we went.  I met my mom & her friend at the mall today. 
  
The line was so long--my mom was the only one of us that wanted a shot at the big time, so she got in line and had to fill out a form.  Her "show time" was 4pm. 
  
Well, they had the theme music, a wheel to spin, puzzles to solve, a screaming host & a Vanna look-a-like!  The crowd was going nuts.   
  
Apparently, though, all of that was just hype.  They had groups of 5 contestants come up.  They did the intros (What do you do?  What are your hobbies?--God forbid someone said, "Dancing!", because then they had to dance with the "Pat Sayjack".), and had puzzles to solve.  But getting up on stage or solving the puzzle had nothing to do with whether or not you will get on the show.  
  
????? 
  
My mom didn't make it up onto the stage.  We left a few minutes early--my feet are killing me and I have a slight headache.  I guess we'll wait to see if she gets a phone call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)