Friday, August 17, 2007

Fair Day!

The Washington County Fair is being held this week.  My mom and dad live practically next door--in fact, when I was younger, we used to slip through the woods and go in the back way .  Yesterday my friend Kathy and I brought our kids.  They love seeing the animals and going on the rides.  Well, okay, RIDE (singular)--it's expensive! LOL

Kathy left before dinner (but after her son had a gusher of a bloody nose--poor guy!), and my parents met up with us.  We watched the Ox Pull--those animals are huge!  It was fun--going brings back a lot of memories for me!

Yesterday was Day 7 of no Diet Coke.  Was it cheating that I had a root beer float?  Oh, that fair food! (Best part of the day! LOL)

I attempted to exercise today.  I'm just feeling rundown, y'know?  So I pulled out my new yoga mat, and broke out the "Pilates for Dummies" dvd that I got from Netflix.  I tried doing Pilates a few years ago...I'm sorry--I just can't do them!  That roll-up exercise--not a bit.  So after attempting the first 1/2 dozen exercies, I switched to the "Yoga for Wimps" LOL video that I just bought.  Whew!  Yoga is hard!  I did about 1/3 of the tape.  I'm beat.  Literally shaky I'm so tired!  I am a wimp, but I'm going to keep at the yoga tape--I can only get better, right?  (DON'T answer that! LOL)

Tons of work to do today--bank, post office, paperwork, Wal-Mart....it's after 11am, so I'd better get going!

1 comment:

  1. Root beer has no caffeine, so you're good to go with a RB float! Keep on trucking....


    Jill S

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)