I finally did a big grocery shopping tonight. It's the first one I've done since the move. Not sure where all of the food is going to go. The kids were squealing like little pigs while they put the groceries away. You'd think I'd never bought food before. The big hit? Cookie Crisp cereal. LOL It was on sale. They can't get over the fact that I'm going to let them eat cookies for breakfast. LOL It's fun to mess with your kids minds once in a while.

I started working (again) on the guest list for my parents' 35th anniversary party. We need to order invitations soon. What a job. I'm contacting people we haven't seen in 10 years! I had to call Oregon today!
I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Stuffy nose, runny nose & eyes--I cannot get sick right now. I have to work Thursday and Friday night. After that I can get sick.
Did you finally die from lack of caffeine?? Where are you???? Seriously, I hope you didn't get sick!!
ReplyDeleteJill S