So my soul sister, Jill S in TX, gave up Diet Coke! How could she? Truth be told, I've needed to cut back for quite a while now. So if she can go a whole month without that delicious refreshment, well, I can try to do that, too.
If I weren't pms'ing like a raging wildebeast, today would have been much better. But I went to a friends home and had WATER, even though I was offered Diet Coke, and I made a stop at the grocery store, and didn't buy any Diet Coke.
I did eat quite a bit of chocolate.
And I had about a gallon of water.
One day down, 30 to go.
But if you can give up Diet Coke, then I might have to give up Dr. Pepper. And that is just craziness.
ReplyDeleteGood for you surviving Day 1. Oh man...I am so impressed!
LOL, Amanda. Go, Go, Go! You can do it! Holly
ReplyDelete