Monday, August 13, 2007

No Diet Coke--day 4

Day 2 was really rough--I had a killer headache for the last half of the day.  Chocolate did not help.

Day 3 was yesterday and  I caved.  I bought a caffeine-free Diet Coke to bring to the beach.  And I enjoyed it.  At least it was caffeine free.

Today I've had 3 quarts of water.  We went to Wal-Mart today--we're headed back to the beach tomorrow with friends and needed supplies.  I did not purchase Diet Coke.  I am very proud of myself, but I'm dying for a Diet Coke!  I'm feeling weak....

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for making it 4 days! I am a former Mt. Dew addict, turned Diet Dr. Pepper addict. I can't change my ways, I feel like I will literally fall apart if I try to go without. I can't function. Good luck to you, maybe I should give it another try! I think it takes like 2 weeks to really get over the slump. Hang in there!


    Blessings,

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sweetheart, you can do it!! I know you can! If I can....


    I've actually lost 12 pounds so far on my diet, so I'm motivated to keep away from the DC, and I'm actually waking up earlier ON MY OWN. Weird.


    I just read Alex the first part of your Day 1 without Diet Coke post and he was laughing hard. Can you imagine? LOL They all want you to come back down here again...so do I!!!!


    Kiss, Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, you knew that, but the prior post was from me, Jill S, your rather stupid soul sister. ;)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)