Monday, November 19, 2007

Where is MacGyver when you need him?

Because Aunt Flo has arrived, and I need Richard Dean Anderson to come over with some duct tape, chewing gum and a bread twist-tie, and Make my kids be QUIET!  They've been talking non-stop for about an hour.  They're doing dishes with Steve right now, and HE has told them at least 5 times to be quiet, and they keep talking.  It is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me right now.  They're not being bad, per se, just silly and chatty.

Disclaimer:  Eli and Patience keep talking.  Maddie is naturally the quiet one, and we really never have to tell her to shut her yap.

AND it's only 5:30--DANG these short days!  It feels like bedtime should be in 5 minutes, and instead I have 2.5 more hours with these chatterboxes!  Steve has to go to school in an hour (it was actually a treat to have him home for dinner), so it'll just be me and the kiddos after that.

I have to decide tonight what I'm making for Thanksgiving dinner (being held at my uncle's).  I'm pretty sure my mom isn't home yet, but I need to call her and see what SHE's making, so I don't bring a duplicate dish.

Off to get a heating pack for my stomach--the waves of cramps are crashing in on me!

P.S.  My apologies for anyone who thinks this post was TMI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)