That is how my blogging goes. For some reason, I just cannot seem to be consistent with it. So different from the rest of my life, where I am so on the ball....umm...except when it comes to exercising, devotions, portion control, housework, schoolwork....dang! My blogging is what it is, and apparently fits right in with the rest of my life!
My sister and her boys are home safe in Texas now. Hopefully life will return to some modicum of normal now--oh that's right, Thanksgiving is next week! So much for a whole week of school there! Oy!
I need to order our photo Christmas cards. I think I'll do one with multiple photos, one of the kids and one of me and Steve--people must see him clean-shaven! If I go take a shower now (IGNORE the time stamp on this post!), maybe I can get Eli to take a picture of us!
I also need to start working on the photo calendars for my parents, mother-in-law, and father-in-law (yes, separate calendars, sigh). At least I have tons of cute pictures of my sisters kids to include! We'll also be picking up the portraits we had done while she was here--they come in on 11/28.
Ahh, lovely--one of my PC hosts just dropped off a check, and here I am in sweat pants & t-shirt. Very professional looking!
The kids are working on their English & Math. Later we'll be watching a video on Sri Lanka--we're taking part in a "Passport to the World" event with our homeschool group, and this month we're learning about Asia. Sri Lanka is roughly twice the size of RI, but just their capital city of Colombo has as many people as the entire state of RI. Wow.
Okay, off to beautify myself, so that people who get our Christmas cards can get an unrealistic look at me! LOL
Don't you know that sweat pants are the unsaid, mandatory uniform for a mom? I certainly think so. Consistancy is definitely my strong suit aswell with devotions, returning phone calls, keeping appointments, following through (I hope you are catching a theme here).. I guess my consistancy is only found in my inconsistancy :)
ReplyDeleteAlready doing your photo cards eh? You make me sick. I think this year I will be CONSISTANT and mail them out two weeks late