Run, do not walk, to your nearest music store, and buy Josh Groban's newest CD, Noel.
It is beyond fantastic. I usually shy away from playing Christmas music until after Thanksgiving (let's not rush things here, people!), but I will be making an exception for this CD. It is wonderful!
Will you love me any less if I tell you that I listen to Steven Curtis Chapman's Christmas CD year round. No kidding, I drive my kids, except for Song, crazy with it. When they complain I break into my version of Feliz Navidad, which goes something like:
ReplyDeleteFeliz blah blah blah
Feliz blah blah blah
I never have to sing any more than that because they start yelling at me to stop and then SCC doesn't sound so bad.
Jill
I'm in complete agreement here... An awesome friend of mine bought it for me :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I am by no means a soft rock fan, but I even liked his duet with Brian Mcknight (is that his name?) on it.... it's spectacular