Thursday, October 25, 2007

The party is over.

Not in a "life stinks" way, but in a literal "my parents 35th anniversary party is finally come and gone" way.

Last Friday night, we celebrated with about 150 friends and family at the West Valley Inn.  A good time was had by all, I think.  My parents had a GREAT time--I'm happy that I could help plan the party!

That being said, I'm so happy that it's over!  All of that stress--lifted!  Here are a few photos from the gala event :

The gorgeous cake that my friend Lisa made:





The happy couple sharing a dance:





My mom with her high school girlfriends:





Maddie with my cousin, Laura:





Patience (note the short haircut) with my nephew Isaac:





My dad & Uncle Ferman--can you tell who is older?





Maddie & Eli--not even Irish twins, but boy, they look alike!







It really was a fun time.  Guys from a band that my dad was in YEARS ago came, as well as the best man from my parents' wedding.  My mom says she'll only be 90 in another 35 years, so we'll have to do this again!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!!! The pictures are great :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)