Patience's friend, Katie, spent the night last night, and went with us to Awana. Before the class started, she told me about a movie she had seen. It was about a man...no wait, a missionary, who preached to a.....wait for it....
HERD of Indians.
*insert picture of me weeping with laughter* Apparently the word "tribe" didn't come to her in time. LOL
Then this morning, as we ate breakfast, Katie was telling us about her soccer practice. They had "scrimmaged", and Katie was going to explain to me what a "scrimmage" was, but I interrupted her to say that I already knew.
Eli got all excited---"Mem (my mom) does that every week!" I busted out laughing, because what my mom actually does every week is
PLAY CRIBBAGE.
ROFLOL Now I have the mental image of my mom running around a soccer field. Too, too funny.
That was really funny. Of course I can't get he visual of your mom on the soccer field since I don't know what your mom looks like, but I don't think I'll forget that "herd" of Indians anytime soon! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Missy