No pics today. But I did run to CVS this afternoon and last Saturday, and did pretty well.
On Saturday, I purchased:
Hyland Restful Leg supplement (Steve, we're convinced, has restless leg syndrome--we'll see if this works) $7.29
Johnson & Johnson's Buddies easy grip soap $0.99
Bic Soleil razor $5.99
Colgate 360 toothbrush $3.99
Aquafresh Advanced toothpaste $2.99
Aquafresh Extreme toothpaste $2.99
My total was $3.34. :)
Today, I bought:
Dawn ultra dish detergent $.88
Crest ProHealth toothpaste $1.99
2-Olay Ribbon BodyWash $5.99 each
Gillette Venus razor $9.99
Aquafresh Extreme Toothpaste $2.99
My total was $2.28! And I have $12.99 in Extra Care Bucks for next week. :)
(Bobbi, we can totally get together and go over how to do this--I promise, if I can do it, anyone can!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)