Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My big, strong man

NO really, he is.  But here's a funny story, where he is both funny, but also my hero.

 

Today I went down to the basement to switch a load of laundry (yay, me!), and I heard a buzzing sound.  There was a wasp in the basement!  I quickly finished my chore, and scurried up the stairs.

 

When Steve came home an hour later, I asked him to go kill the wasp.  Off he went, good man that he is.

He came back upstairs a few moments later (I was on the computer, big shock there), and said, "It's not there now--I couldn't find it."

 

 

I turned around to look at him, AND THE WASP HAD HITCHED A RIDE UPSTAIRS ON HIS SHOULDER.  I squealed, he slapped the wasp, and a few minutes later, all was right with the world again.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that this was hilariously funny.  He couldn't find the wasp, and the wasp was riding on him.  Am I just tired, or are you laughing, too? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)