I'm hoping my computer problems are worked out, but I'm not sure just yet. I promise to eventually post a long newsy blog about what we've been up to. Suffice it to say, Patience now has a double ear infection, the computer was in the shop twice in the last week, I still have no heat in my car (and it's still cold here in RI), but life is good, business is picking up, my friend Julie gave us a great coffee table & futon, and we're all hanging in here.
Here are two funny things to leave you with:
I cut up some strawberries to put on my Honey Nut Chex cereal this morning. Apparently, Eli has never seen anyone put fruit on cereal, because he said, "Strawberries on your cereal? I've only seen that before on the cover of cereal boxes!" Poor child. He's missing out on so much!
And today Patience was complaining about doing her English. There's just to much to know, "Prepositions, Conjuctions, Ad-ja-verbs...." Yeah, we're working on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)