Saturday, March 21, 2009
Since Kathy is bugging me....
Long day today. At least it feels that way. A friend of mine was attending a Shop & Spa Day at her church--she invited me to come set up a Pampered Chef table. So last night I got everything packed up, and this morning the kids and I left around 9:45am. I went to the bank, post office, and then brought the kids to my dad's. They always have fun with Pep--he brought them to Newport, went to a museum, got them lunch and played 500 Rummy with them. They didn't want to leave when I came back six hours after dropping them off.
--
I actually drove right past my friend's church--I guess I was deep in thought or something. LOL So I stopped, grabbed a Diet Coke, and went back. We were there for almost 3 hours. It was fun--I met a lot of nice ladies, and collected a bunch of orders. Then my friend and I (and her 2 kids) went out for lunch at Gregg's. Love those pickles!
--
Then I got the kids from Dad's and headed home. That's it. And I'm completely beat. The kids made themselves sandwiches & watched television. Steve came home from work (this is his Saturday on), ate, and went to bed. I have to wake him up in 20 minutes for work at Wal-Mart.
--
He was telling me that there must have been 200 people in line last night to buy Twilight at midnight (why it didn't go on sale at twilight confuses me--LOL). Of course, he was thoroughly disgusted by people crazy enough to go out a midnight to buy a movie. A friend of mine was in line. LOL
--
Anyway, I finally got photobucket to upload some of the pictures I've scanned in recently. So here, for your viewing pleasure, are some pics of Eli & Maddie before they had a little sister named Patience. :)
Eli at about a year old
One of my favorite pics of Eli & Maddie
Eli complains that we have no pictures of them like this now, because Maddie won't let him hug her. LOL
Me and my Maddie-pie.
And then baby Patience came along--here's a family photo next to the Roger Williams Zoo dog:
Hopefully this will keep Kathy happy while I try to figure out why my card reader in my pc isn't working!
Labels:
Eli,
Madeline,
Pampered Chef,
Patience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm amazed they dont scream in terror when you post up tubby pics. :D
ReplyDeleteI ordered my copy of Twilight from Target.com. I hate crowds and lines. You should read the books. Stephanie Meyer is a mormon and they are written so well and very appropriate.
Well, my kids don't read my blog, so they don't know that there's a tub picture there. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I've read all 4 of the Twilight books. Good story-telling and abstinance aside, I find the books to give a completely unrealistic idea of what true love really looks like. All of these females, from pre-teens to grown women who should know better, running around sighing that they want their own Edward Cullen. I find it ridiculous.