Monday, February 22, 2010

Patience is 10!!

That's right, my baby is in double digits.  *sob*  Where has the last decade gone?  Oh, that's right, I spent the first 4 years of it wishing she would hurry up and get older.  Sigh.  She was a tough toddler, that's for sure.  But now she's a real person, and she got to have a party for her 10th birthday.

First, some pictures of how she started off...

Oh my gosh--I miss this...





-



-



-

And possibly my favorite picture of Patience as a baby--she's only 2 months old here...



Okay, back to the present.  Patience three best friends came over on Friday evening, spent the night, and then we went to Build-a-Bear in the Providence Place mall the next day.  The girls all got along great, had a wonderful time, and Patience was just thrilled to have them with her.

Patience's skateboard cake




Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday




-



Opening presents..."I love it, I love it!"  Littlest Pet Shop is the best! :)





-





-





Four giggly girls getting ready to watch Night At the Museum 2



We were at the mall by 10am the next morning!



Riding the escalator



Build-A-Bear--we see it!  AAAAAAAAA!



Patience and her new friend



Four happy girls



Browsing in Claire's



The birthday princess



Enjoying lunch at Subway (EAT FRESH!)



The girls were all so well-behaved--we had a blast!  Happy Birthday, Patience-pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)