No, they were all uploaded directly from my computer. A friend sent me a link that asked if I had deleted them from my phone (I didn't TAKE them with my phone, so I don't understand the whole Google/Blogger/Android connection--why were they even on my phone?), and I did--over the weekend.
This doesn't even make sense to me. I think if you upload your pictures directly they go to a Picasa album. If you go to create a new blog post and click on "From Picasa Web albums" is there anything there?
Amanda,I'm so sorry this happened. I still don't understand, since you loaded them to your blog/picasa. Makes me wonder if I delete all my pics on my computer, will they disappear?
I can't believe this happened. I don't get why they would be connected. So you have to keep your pictures on your phone forever? UGH I am so so sorry this happened. I wonder if there is a way to restore the photos?
Are you using photobucket to hold or store your blog pictures or blogger? Not sure if I can help but at least it's a start =)
ReplyDeleteNo, they were all uploaded directly from my computer. A friend sent me a link that asked if I had deleted them from my phone (I didn't TAKE them with my phone, so I don't understand the whole Google/Blogger/Android connection--why were they even on my phone?), and I did--over the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI want to cry. :(
This doesn't even make sense to me. I think if you upload your pictures directly they go to a Picasa album. If you go to create a new blog post and click on "From Picasa Web albums" is there anything there?
ReplyDeletejuat a few pictures that I didn't delete. :( "The Towne House" says 0 pictures. :( I'm so upset about this.
ReplyDeleteAmanda,I'm so sorry this happened. I still don't understand, since you loaded them to your blog/picasa. Makes me wonder if I delete all my pics on my computer, will they disappear?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe this happened. I don't get why they would be connected. So you have to keep your pictures on your phone forever? UGH I am so so sorry this happened. I wonder if there is a way to restore the photos?
ReplyDeleteBecause Google owns the WORLD. Sigh.
ReplyDelete