Almost two and a half years ago, RI had the biggest flood that it's seen in 100 years. The bridge right around the corner from us (it crosses the Pawtuxet River and separates Warwick from West Warwick at that point) was closed down for a few weeks. It was great--like living on a cul de sac. But then the powers that be opened it back up again. Traffic.
We were informed earlier this year that we'd be getting a new bridge, and they actually started work on it a couple of months ago! I'm not sure exactly how long it will take.
Here are a few photos I took while out on a walk today.
They're actually changing the traffic pattern, which will be nice--right now it's a sharp corner once you get over the bridge.



No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)