Friday, July 12, 2013

Vacation recap--Day 6 Part 3

After the excitement of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, we left Universal a little on the early side. I think we were gone by 6pm.  I cannot for the life of me remember where we had dinner that night, but we did head over to Downtown Disney. They have an awesome hot air balloon ride, but there was no way Steve was getting on that, so I had to be satisfied with taking a photo.


Once we were back at our cabin, we hauled out our loot from Universal.

Bertie's Every Flavour Jelly Beans


Chocolate Frogs (I got Dumbledore's card!)


Fudge from Honeydukes


Peppermint Toads (they were SO good)


Lemon Drops


Eli, with his 'Voldemort' wand


Maddie got a Time-Turner necklace, just like the one that Dumbledore loaned to Hermione.



I bought a Harry Potter jacket (it's too big for me now--gah!).


Patience with her wand.


Expelliarmus!



I didn't want to choose a house, so I got the scarf with all of the school colors. 


Then it was time to chill out & veg in front of the tv.  Five parks in five days = a very tired family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)