Monday, April 10, 2006

Finally remembered to bring my password to the library!

Life is continuing!  We're settling in nicely.  Chore Boot Camp started today--Eli even washed the bathroom floor!  At least the house looks cleaner now. 
  
Not a whole lot to report. We are actually getting some school work done.  Patience was very fussy this morning (yes, she's 6, I know...), using her baby voice and pretending she couldn't do her work.  SIGH.  When will that end?  I don't indulge that kind of behavior at all, yet she persists.  Go ahead, laugh because we (I) named her Patience.  
  
Steve is still working down at my parents' new house, trying to get their plumbing done and fixtures in.  Every day off he's there.  I feel like I haven't seen him in ages.  This too shall pass. 
  
I did 50 crunches today, and 10 reverse crunches.  We have 3.5 weeks until the cruise.  I dread going clothes shopping.  
  
The transmission on our white car (1998 Ford Escort wagon, for those of you who needed more description than "white" LOL LOL LOL ) died, so that is in the shop this week.  Hey, what's a $1400 repair?  Pshaw!  Peanuts!  *weak laugh*  God is faithful--I had an $1800 Pampered Chef show last Friday!  WOO HOO--that's right, I'm raking in the big bucks!  (Too bad they go right back out again!) 
  
Okay, the computer is telling me that my time is almost up. 
  
4.5 days until our internet is hooked up! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)