I keep meaning to come on here and post...life has been crazy. I'd say 70? % of our stuff is at the new apartment. All of the bureaus are there. We still need to move the dining room table & chairs and beds. Oh, and the entertainment center. That needs to be taken apart before we can move it.
The couch can't come with us. It is too big to get out of the apartment. How did we get it in, you ask? Well, we used to have a balcony off of the living room--the couch & refrigerator came in over the balcony! But my parents re-roofed the house last summer and took the balcony off. So the couch stays here.
Today I'm working on changing addresses with all of the utilities, magazines, dr. offices, etc. Pain in the neck. Especially the credit cards, etc., that are in Steve's name. Don't they know that I'm the secretary here?
Patience lost 2 teeth this week! Finally! I thought she would be going to college with those baby teeth!
Funny story: We were riding in the car and listening to the radio last week. Sing it with me, "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.....I can see all obstacles in my way....". From the back seat I hear, "Popsicles? Why are all of the popsicles in his way?".
That was Maddie.
Okay, off to have breakfast and then do more packing. Our last official night here is Thursday, but quite frankly, I just want to get all of our stuff THERE. Which makes this a very boring place to be! No toys, no movies, no games, no books. Might as well spend the time at the new place and try to unpack some stuff!
Praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Amanda, the popsicles comment is too funny! LOL! Aren't kids just the cutest?
ReplyDeleteSo, are you all moved in yet? How's it going? Do we get to see pictures? You know, I know it's a LOT of work, but there's just something new and refreshing about moving to a new place. I can't wait to experience it someday! LOL!
We're moved and getting settled, but no internet until 4/12. I'm at the library, and of course I forgot my password at home.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for asking!
Amanda