Saturday, March 4, 2006

I survived the apartment viewing!

And so one more application goes in!  The landlord was very nice, a correctional officer from MA.  He and his brother (a retired correctional officer--I guess we'd feel safe there! LOL) live upstairs. 

  

The apartment was nice--all redone.  But only 2 bedrooms.  And where would all of my PC stuff go? 

  

But the cats are okay, there is central air, and he's buying a DISHWASHER!  And the backyard is all fenced in with a privacy fence. 

  

But there's only parking for 2 cars, and we have 3 (with Steve's work van). 

  

I'm not going to enjoy this part of the process--listing the pros & cons, and praying that whatever apartment we take, the cons don't eventually outweigh the pros. 

  

SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)