Alana over at Mommy Logic tagged me for the Six Quirky Things Meme, here are the rules:
Link back to the person who tagged you
List the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own
Tag 6 bloggers to complete the meme.
I'm probably more annoying than quirky, so feel free to add items in the comments section. :)
1. I have almost all of the 2 letter Scrabble words memorized.
2. I am borderline OCD when it comes to being punctual.
3. I hate cold cheese. (I can eat mac & cheese, pizza, etc., but do NOT offer me a ham & cheese sandwich--*shudder*)
4. I don't like coffee.
5. I have an adult-onset shark phobia.
6. I prefer to sing harmony rather than melody.
Okay, I don't know how quirky that was, but it's the best I've got! Here are the blogs I'm tagging:
Jessica, over at Zoe
Jill, over at SpIGoT
Jen, at Good Fruit
Holly at Apples of Gold
Hollie at Harvest Christian School
Shay at Oh, Shay, can you see...
There, that's six!
You TAGGED me!?! Agh! I can't take the stress! I have NO quirks!! What is quirky and not just weird or scary? Hmm... off to think...
ReplyDeleteAt least you can sing harmony! I am a wreck when I try to do it.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah? Well, I have given you a blog AWARD! So there!
ReplyDelete(I'll do the tag thing soon...really!)
You are an award nominee! Check it out at:
ReplyDeletehttp://lisaschaffer.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-first-ever-blog-awards.html