Jen, over at Good Fruit, AND Lisa, at All That and a Box of Rocks have given me a blog award!
![]()
As with any good award, this comes with strings. :) Let's check them out, shall we?
The rules for the I Love Your Blog award are:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Include the award on your blog.
3. Pass it on to 7 worthy bloggers with links to their blogs on yours.
4. Notify your recipients
Okay, I linked back to Jen. Check. I included the award on my blog. Check. Pass it on to 7 worthy bloggers and notify them. Umm....See, I read lots of blogs that I consider worthy, but I'm a lurker, and these poor people don't know that I'm stalking them. So here are a few of the blogs that I read regularly, and you can just enjoy them with me. Fair enough?
Catherine Newman
My Life as a South East Country Wife
Lisa also gave me this award:
The rules for this one:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
Whew, well this is a little harder! I try to disply a cheerful attitude, I love others, I certainly make mistakes, I try to learn from others, a positive contributor to the blog world?? Well, just the picture of the shaved cat qualifies me for that! I do love life, and I love kids (well, there are a few....LOL).
I'm just going to leave it at that. I don't have the time right now to nominate 5 more people! (We're out of milk, and there's a sad bowl of Rice Krispies on the counter that is not snapping, crackling and popping.) Just check out the blogs I did link to--you'll be glad you did (and if you're from RI, you can say that just like one of the Cerrone brothers).
There you go! And thanks, Jen & Lisa! I am feeling the love! :)

awww-thank you, Amanda-I just happened to see this-you are so sweet!! Holly
ReplyDelete