
What do you think?
This is Cassie, our 6 year old, female, cat. Her hair is constantly matted and snarled, no matter how much we brush her. Last summer, we shaved her for the first time. She looked much like she does now. We probably should have done this earlier in the summer, but honestly, it's quite the chore (really?, you're thinking. shaving a cat is difficult? you have no idea), and it takes a couple of hours to cut all of the matted fur off, trim her up, and then give her a bath (yes, this just adds insult to injury to the poor cat).
We went for a walk tonight, and Cassie followed us. Mid-walk, she jumped into the bushes and came out with a mouse! She's a very good mouser, and leaves *gifts* for us all the time.
Anyway, what do you think? Do I have a calling, or what? LOL
Okay, that's just a little twisted but oh so hysterical!!! My daughter is sitting beside me and thought one of your kids did it. She was shocked to find out a mom was responsible for this. LOL! Good idea though. ;-)
ReplyDeleteJessica
www.vegaadoption.blogspot.com
Very funny! I do think you show promise. Maybe we can make a new reality tv show w/ people who want to be Pet groomers. My money is on you to be the winner of the grand prize! :)
ReplyDeleteI still owe you those cooking magazines! I haven't forgotten, but we've only had one vehicle for the past few weeks.
ReplyDeleteShauna
http://shaunarumbling.blogspot.com
So what time should I bring my cat Jupiter over? She already is a short hair but I am thinking a doo like that would be out of this world! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
http://koreamom.blogspot.com
LOL, Amanda! When I saw the pic, I thought one of the kids must have done that playing pet groomer. Hmmm-I bet it would be difficult to trim a cat-I don't think I will try it on mine. I know he'd not stand for it & someone (most likely me) would get hurt. LOL Have a great day! Holly
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Thanks for promoting it on the boards. I have had you bookmarked for a while!
ReplyDeleteAnd to give you something more to write about, I tagged you for a meme. Your welcome. LOL!
So you want my blog info? I pressed submit before I signed the ding dang thing!
ReplyDeletewww.mommylogic.blogspot.com