I finally, finally finished Maddie's rag quilt! (Not a word about how I bought the material almost a year ago OR that Patience's isn't finished yet!!!)
The raggy front

The back

Maddie relaxing under her new quilt!

--
Tomorrow is our last day of co-op until after the holidays. It's also my friend Sue's son's birthday. So I made these for the kids.

Turkey cupcakes! Are these not the cutest things you've ever seen?? Although this one looks a little menacing:

It looks like one of those faces in a movie they would do the multiple close-ups of, while the Psycho *eee, eee, eee* music is in the background. Luckily, 30 hungry kids will do some damage to this guy before he can become dangerous. LOL
--
Anyway, that's what I've been up to this week. How about you?
LOVE the quilt!! I would love to be able to do that, but I am SO not able to even sew a straight line.
ReplyDeleteOur cold front is starting to move in, but it's nothin' like yours.
Sheri (theshadesofpink.blogspot.com)
Trust me, Sheri, there are plenty of crooked seams in that quilt. Rag quilts are very forgiving! You could totally do it!
ReplyDeleteYour quilt looks great! I've made a couple of those so I know the work that goes into them! Great job.
ReplyDeleteOf course, I love the turkey cupcakes, too!
Ronette
Loved seeing a picture of the quilt Amanda! You did a great job!!
ReplyDelete