Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back from Denver and almost back to the land of the living

I survived my business trip.  Pampered Chef's 2009 Leadership Summit was held in Denver, CO.  Almost certainly the dryest city in the world.  It was amazing.  I was thirstly all of the time.  Drinking 2+ gallons of water per day.  Yikes.



I'm almost done with my antibiotics.  Ears still aren't completely unplugged.  Throat hurts in the morning.  Have a lovely cough that is hanging on.

I'll post more soon, with pics from the conference & fabulous dinner that I got to have with some fantastic FIAR friends.

If you're interested in knowing what the new PC products will be for Spring--let me know, and I can get info to you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,

    It seems like things are crazy over at your house. I hope you are better soon.

    Miss you guys. I was so happy when coop was canceled today. I know that's bad but it's so cold and I didn't want to go out.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)