Friday, January 23, 2009

I have a new winter coat!

Steve bought me a new coat for Christmas!  I haven't had a real, honest-to-goodness winter coat in years.  In fact, my last heavy coat was a leather jacket that Steve also bought for me--IN 1992.

Here it is--I look a bit rotund, but I'm WARM!



He bought the gloves, too!  They are so warm.  I did have to go back to the store after Christmas--they forgot to take the ink tag off of the coat, and I had to exchange the gloves for the woman's extra-large, thanks to my freakishly large man-hands.  But it's all set now, and thank God, because we've already had DOUBLE the snow this year than we had last year, and it's only January!

The coat also has a quilted liner that I can wear by itself when the weather is warmer.  I'm really looking forward to that--I'm getting pretty sick of winter!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet hubbie you have! He picked a nice one, too. You do NOT look rotund. LOL Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour. After 7 years, I finally bought a winter coat the other day (even though I only need one about 2 days a year...) and ever since the weather's been even hotter...


    UK lass in US

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)