Well, it seems that my ear drum has ruptured. Another first for me. At least the horrible pressure that I was feeling yesterday is gone. I can't hear really well, but better than last night. And I managed to get about 6-7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
--
In not so great news, I've lost my voice. And I have a show scheduled tomorrow night. I need to call the host today to see what recipe we're making. I hope she doesn't cancel when she hears how awful I sound!
Oh no!! I totally lost my voice right before we left for California, NOT fun! Really praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI work at the library, I am the "assistant Reference Librarian".
ReplyDeleteAs for The Nativity Story, haven't seen it yet, I can't WAIT to watch it, but Speed Racer had first billing at our house!
Oh Amanda- I am so sorry about your voice but glad your are getting a little relief with your ear and thankful you got some rest last night.
ReplyDeleteso sorry. Hey, one thing about this new year is that several families (ours included) have gone to communal living, which frees up some income! here's to a boost in your sales in the new year :D
ReplyDeletethat last message was me, btw
ReplyDelete