My ears are SO blocked up! There's so much pressure!
I'm on antibiotics now. I filled the prescription this morning. I'm taking ibuprofen and using the prescription ear drops that the doctor gave the kids.
My friend, Kathy, and I decided to postpone our Christmas/Kathy's birthday get together. She's under the weather, too.
I'm supposed to go out tomorrow with my friend, Stephanie. Oh, and I'm supposed to teach Sunday School as well. We'll see....I could feel a lot better in 18 hours.
At least the kids seem like they're feeling better. Eli's ears are still hurting, but we're managing the pain with ibuprofen and ear drops.
****************************************************************************
Good news! All of the guinea pigs have been adopted! So we are guinea pig free now. I bought new bags for the vacuum cleaner, too. I hope that will help. I know that it can take a while for the dander to be completely taken care of.
I hope you feel better soon!!!
ReplyDelete